Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
All postgraduate coursework programs(excluding online, non-award, offshore delivery and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
$3,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $1,500)
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a scale of 7.0
- Have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements including English language requirements as per Griffith University's postgraduate entry requirements
- Be a commencing student and not an existing one
- Be enrolling as a full time student
- Applicant must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- Two letters of reference demonstrating academic ability,leadership and personal character
- A personal statement outlining why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University and other information which they feel will strengthen their application for scholarship
Semester 1 - Applications close 30 November (for January or February commencement). Outcome notified by end of December
Semester 2 - Applications close 30 April (for July commencement). Outcome notified by end of May.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.