- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Griffith International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
All undergraduate programs (excluding online, non-award and offshore delivery).
$10,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $5,000 each.)
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- Have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements including English language requirements as per Griffith University's undergraduate course requirements. Be a commencing student and not an existing one
- Be enrolling as a full time student
- Applicant must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- A personal statement outlining why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University and other information which they feel will strengthen their application for scholarship
Trimester 1 2017 - Applications close Friday, 28 October 2016 (for 27 February 2017 commencement). Outcome notified by end of November.
Trimester 2 2017 - Applications close Friday, 3 March 2017 (for 3 July commencement). Outcome notified by end of March.
Trimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 30 June (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by end of July.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.