- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Dean's Academic Award
Diploma of Business (with or without approved credits)
Bachelor of Business including all related Majors (with or without credits)
Master of Business Administration including related Majors
Master of International Tourism and Hospitality Management
Master of Professional Accounting
Master of Information Technology including related Majors
All joint Master degrees as combinations of the above single degreess
1. Students who maintain* a GPA of 6.50 or better at the end of each trimester receive an $AUD1, 000 bursary which is placed towards their tuition fee for future subjects.
2. Students who maintain* a GPA of 6.0 to 6.49 at the end of each trimester receive an $AUD500 bursary which is placed towards their tuition fee for future subjects.
3. Students who maintain* a GPA of 5.55 to 5.99 at the end of each qualifying trimester receive an $AUD250 bursary which is placed towards their tuition fee for future subjects.
1. Student needs to apply for 2015 intake.
2. Student needs to enrol for James Cook University Brisbane Campus.
One month prior to course start date
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.