- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Hyderabad Kukatpally
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
International Merit Scholarship
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) or postgraduate (Masters by Coursework) program
25% reduction in the tuition fees for the first year of study up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses.
• Be a prospective international student
• Be eligible to study in Australia
• Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
• Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies
• Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
• Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
• Apply for, and accepted into, an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) or postgraduate (Masters by Coursework) program offered at UniSA.
1.International Merit Scholarship recipients will be required to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
2.Scholarship payments (25% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution invoice at the commencement of each applicable study period in the first year of study
3.The scholarship cannot be deferred
1 month prior to the course start date.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.