- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Hyderabad Kukatpally
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship
UniSA undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) degree.
50% reduction in the tuition fees for up to four years of full-time study. (Up to 20 scholarships are available )
• Be a prospective international student
• Be eligible to study in Australia
• Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
• Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
• Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
• Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into.
1.Successful applicants will become a UniSA International Student Ambassador
2.Scholarship recipients will be required to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
3.Scholarship recipients must maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 5.0 (or equivalent) in order to receive the scholarship payments
4.Scholarship payments (50% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution invoice at the commencement of the relevant study period
5. The scholarship cannot be deferred
1 month prior to the course start date.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.