- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Indian Scholarship
School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
Master of Molecular Biology
Master of Biotechnology
Master of Bioinformatics.
Award value 50% of tuition fees
1. Submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications.
2. Is a Citizen of India.
3. Achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
4. Is able to commence as an international student in Australia on a student visa.
1. Continuing to be enrolled full-time in the relevant program, unless otherwise exempted by the Head.
2. Achieving a GPA of at least 4 for each semester of study in which the recipient holds the scholarship.
3. Resuming study after an approved interruption of up to 1 year, as approved by the Head.
4. Being eligible to continue to hold a student visa.
31st October 2015
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.