- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Undergraduate Scholarships for Indian students
Science, Engineering and Health
School of Vocational Health and Sciences.
School of Vocational Engineering
School of Medical Sciences
School of Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences
School of Health Sciences School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
School of Computer
Science and Information Technology
School of Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
AUD $5000 - For 2 year program,
AUD $10000 - For 4 year program,
AUD $12500 - For 5 year program.
The scholarship will pay AUD 2,500 per academic year over the duration of the undergraduate program
2 Semester 2015
1. Be an Indian Citizen.
2. Enroll in bachelors degree program offered by College of Science, Engineering and Health in 2 Semester2, 2015.
3. Have an excellent academic background.
1. The scholarship will be paid at AUD 2,500 per year for the duration of the program up to a maximum of AUD 12,500.
2. Scholarship will only be paid for the normal full-time duration of the program.
3. This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2 Semester 2015.
4. Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
5. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
31st May 2015
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.