- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Vice-Chancellor's International Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
Master of Engineering
Master of Information and Communications Technology
Master of Information and Communications Technology (Advanced)
Master of Teaching (Birth - 5/Birth - 12 Years)
Master of Interpreting and Translation
Master of Public Health
Master of Health Science
Master of Planning
Master of Social Science
50% of the cost of tuition fees for two years
Spring Session (July intake) and Quarter Four (September intake) 2015.
1. Be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573).
2. Commence study in spring session 2015 or quarter 4 2015.
3. Achieve a minimum GPA of 5.95 on a 7 point scale or 3.4 on a 4 point scale (or 85% or above overall) in their undergraduate degree.
4. Provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
5. Have a valid IELTS score, with a minimum overall score of 7.0.
6. Not be seeking to make an application for advanced standing for their course prior to, or after enrolment.
7. Maintain a minimum GPA of 5.0 each session throughout their study in the course.
10th June 2015
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.