Science is one of the most rewarding and promising career options for students all across the globe. Applied Sciences is one such field of study that offers great growth opportunities to students. The Masters and PhD courses offered by universities of New Zealand in the field of Applied Sciences combine the knowledge of science and technology and its real world applications. The course is an innovative program for high-achieving students offering a master's degree and doctorate programs. Applied Science helps prepare students for careers such as information and communication technology as well as biotechnology.
Benefits of studying Applied Sciences in New Zealand
- Globally recognized degree
- Courses by universities of New Zealand are constantly updated to reflect and impart the latest advancements in scientific knowledge
- Students, at both masters and doctorate level, are exposed to practical as well as theoretical knowledge to enhance their skills and knowledge base
- Students are made to learn the art of team work, conduct in-depth research and strengthen their overall industrial knowledge
- Studying Applied Sciences in New Zealand helps students gain more international exposure and understand the applicable industries in a better way.
Entry requirements for pursuing Applied Sciences in New Zealand
- Masters of Applied Sciences
- Degree -Students applying for Masters of Applied Sciences in New Zealand universities must have a bachelor's degree or a graduate diploma from a recognized university, equivalent to New Zealand Bachelor degree.
- IELTS/TOEFL – Students need to take the IELTS (Overall band 6.5 with no band less than 6.0)/TOEFL exam for admission in the course.
- PhD in Applied Sciences
- Degrees -Students applying for a PhD course in Applied Sciences in New Zealand must have a bachelor's as well as a masters/postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- IELTS/TOEFL -Students need to take the IELTS/TOEFL exam for admission in the course.