International Business is a relatively new academic program introduced in global universities around the world. A degree in International Business can equip students with an understanding of how businesses operate across nations, and the importance of emerging business markets of the world. Students get taught about the art of reviewing trade policies and examining how and why the global economies are changing at such a fast pace. Along with this, students are also exposed to the real working world to develop their overall knowledge and skills, and prepare them to become the industry leaders of tomorrow.
Advantages of studying International Business in New Zealand
There is an array of advantages when pursuing a degree in International Business from the universities of New Zealand. Some of them are as follows:-
- Globally recognized degree
- Prepares students for the opportunities and challenges of the dynamic business world and emerging new markets.
- The courses cover key issues including cross-cultural leadership, business in new international markets and innovative business methodologies.
- Students are exposed to the real international business world through intensive internship programs and research projects.
- International Business programs by New Zealand universities enhance the career options and earning potential of students
Entry Requirements for studying International Business in New Zealand
Following is the eligibility criteria for seeking admission to an International Business course in New Zealand:-
- For Bachelor courses
- Completion of 12 years of elementary and secondary education
- School mark sheets and other documents as mentioned by university on its website/brochure
- Eligible IELTS (6.5 overall with all bands 6 or higher)/TOEFL score
- For Post Graduate/Masters courses
- Relevant bachelor's degree from a recognized university or an equivalent diploma or certificate in the field of IT
- Proficiency in English
- Valid and eligible IELTS score (6.5 overall with all bands 6 or higher) or TOEFL score