Taught Master (180 credits) Academic Scholarships (NZ$10,000)
NZD$10,000 scholarship if 75% or B+ average in bachelor final year
- Master of Business (Finance) (new programme 2018)
- Master of Business in Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Disasters, Risk and Resilience
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA accredited) (new programme 2018)
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Environment Management and Planning
- Master of International Rural Development
- Academic requirement – 70% or B average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree or a New Zealand Graduate Diploma with a B average
- English requirement – IELTS 6.5 (no bands less than 6.0) or equivalent
International Merit Scholarships : NZ$10,000
Students who have at least a GPA of 75% or B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree will be awarded the Taught Master Merit Scholarships – no separate scholarship application required.
There is still time for you to submit an application for your students for February intake, any questions, please feel free to ask us.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.