- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Hyderabad Kukatpally
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
International Postgraduate Scholarship
up to the value of £2,000
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full taught Masters course (180 credit) at Manchester Metropolitan University and begin their studies in September 2017 or January 2018.
- Scholarships are available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay the full overseas tuition fees.
- Applicants who have a 2:1 classification, or higher, undergraduate degree may be eligible for the £2,000 scholarship.
- Eligible applicants with a 2:2 classification undergraduate degree may be awarded a £1,000 scholarship.
- International qualifications will be compared with Manchester Met’s internal guidelines and all decisions made by the University’s Admissions Department regarding degree classifications are final and cannot be appealed International qualifications will be compared with Manchester Met’s internal guidelines and all decisions made by the University’s Admissions Department regarding degree classifications are final and cannot be appealed.
- Students who have studied their undergraduate degree at Manchester Met are not eligible for the scholarship. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
For more information, visit the IDP counsellor at an office close to you or call 1800-102-2233 / 44118888.