- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Hyderabad Kukatpally
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
Prestige Award for Excellence in International Commercial Law
Up to £6,000 per year
To apply for this scholarship, students must:
• Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2017.
• Hold a first degree at first class or upper second class honours, or equivalent.
• Hold an unconditional academic offer to the LLM International Commercial Law
• Provide a 300 word essay demonstrating their ability to contribute to the field of international commercial law
• Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means that you have to decide which scholarship to accept. For any University of Strathclyde award you are successful in applying for, you will receive the higher value award only.
31 May 2017 (12 midday UK time)
For more information, visit the IDP counsellor at an office close to you or call 1800-102-2233 / 44118888.