- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Zutshi Smith Scholarship - University of Bristol
- All University of Bristol tuition fees
- An annual living stipend in line with Research UK funding levels (currently £14,057 - 15/16 rate)
- One return flight to/from India
- An allowance for research costs.
- Applicants must have accepted an offer from the University of Bristol to study for a PhD course, expecting to begin in Autumn 2016.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in India, and preference will be given to applicants of Kashmiri origin.
- Applications are welcome from students in all disciplines currently represented at the University of Bristol.
The application deadline is Monday 7th March 2016.
Successful candidates will be notified Friday 1st April 2016.
Only one application per applicant is permitted.
For more information, visit the IDP counsellor at an office close to you or call 1800-102-2233 / 44118888.