Pursuing post graduation in the USA is a dream of several students all across the world. With renowned faculty, exceptional learning atmosphere, world-class amenities and facilities, USA has been an ideal destination for higher studies. The course structure and the degree after completion of the course give an added advantage to the students to get through their dream careers.
Finding a university:
With over 1700 universities offering varied post graduation programs, selecting one is not an easy task. There is no limit to the number of universities that a candidate can apply for. So, they have to do thorough research on the university, institution, location, faculty and culture of the place, while setting preferences. Ideally, a candidate should finalize 5-6 universities for initiating the application process.
Application Requirements for Post graduation in USA:
Most of the universities have similar format for Post Graduation applications, which include:
- Application form with basic information like contact details, schools, marks, work experience, community or school-related activities.
- Standardized test scores
- Personal statement describing academic interests, professional and personal goals and relevant experience
- Research statement describing about research interests & plans
- Transcript, or listing of academic results
- 2-3 Recommendation Letters
- A CV listing your professional and extracurricular accomplishments
- Application fee of approximately $50-100 per application
How IDP can help you?
Counselors at IDP will assist the candidates enrolling for Post graduation in USA with:
- Course and university selection
- Application Submission
- Offer Acceptance
- Visa Counseling
- Tuition fee payment
- Pre-departure orientation