Eastern Institute of Technology’s academic programme development aligns closely with regional and global industry needs. EIT also develops programmes which give opportunities for students, with different academic profiles, to pathway into the level of study they intend to pursue. Programmes which the Eastern Institute of Technology is introducing in 2020 are:
- Bachelor Viticulture and Wine Science
- Bachelor Veterinary Nursing
- Postgraduate Diploma and Masters in Digital Business
- Postgraduate Diploma and Masters in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science with a pathway for Registered Nurses in New Zealand
These courses will be delivered by faculty who are industry experienced professionals and in smaller classes, ensuring that students will receive personal attention.