INTO University of Exeter offers international students tailored programmes to help them reach their study goals in the UK. There are a dynamic range of programmes on offer:
- Undergraduate degree with International Foundation – Preparation year combined with an undergraduate engineering degree, requiring a single CAS and one study visa. Students progress to year one of their undergraduate degree, upon successful completion of the study plan.
- Undergraduate degree with International Year One – Preparation year combined with an undergraduate engineering degree, requiring a single CAS and one study visa. Students progress directly to year two of their undergraduate degree, if academic requirements of the study plan are met.
- International Foundation – students prepare for direct entry to year one of an undergraduate degree, while developing academic and English language skills.
- International Year One – equivalent to the first year of undergraduate study, students build academic, study and English language skills in readiness for progression into the second year of an undergraduate degree.
- Graduate Diploma – students will improve their academic, research and English language skills whilst preparing for direct entry to a postgraduate degree.
- English language courses – prepare students for further academic study.
The INTO Centre is based at the world-class University of Exeter's main campus, where students can enjoy the expertise and modern facilities of the Russell Group institution, which ranks 12th in the UK in the Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
Exeter has over 27,000 students from 130 different countries, and an extensive support system for international students, as well as the countless cultural and entertainment opportunities the university and city have to offer.
Average tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate students for three-term pathways in 2021–22 is GBP 21,095. Accommodation costs in 2021–22 range from GBP 6,270 to GBP 8,580.