text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
Call us: 1800 102 2233 (9am – 7pm)

Introducing Virtual Counselling by IDP

Now connect with our international education experts digitally

While we all are home fighting the pandemic, but that doesn’t have to stop you from dreaming of studying abroad. Your safety is our priority and so is your study abroad dream. To ensure you stay safe at your home, we’ve moved our face-to-face counselling sessions online. Now, you can get in touch with our international education specialists digitally and keep working on your study abroad dreams. 

So, if you were in a middle of an application process or wanted to reach out to IDP for guidance, you can still do that. As always, all our counselling sessions are free and we are committed to ensuring that you have access to the right information, support and care. 


Our international education specialists are experienced and well-versed with the entire procedure involved in studying abroad. They can guide you finding the right destination, institution and course, besides assisting you in your application, SOP, visa process and other documentations.

Schedule my free counselling session

Updated on May 14, 2020

COVID-19 Updates

Keep updated about what’s latest at your desired institution, IDP initiatives and COVID-19 updates for international students – all in one place.

IDP’s virtual events

Plan ahead to be study ready. Attend IDP’s free virtual events to interact with the universities directly and discuss your career options. Free participation.


What is the IELTS requirement for ireland universities?
by Amit
Hi- 6.5 to 7.0 band overall is required depends on the Universities / courses. Few business courses at Universities like UCD needs an overall 7.0 band.
Maximum scholarship provided by the university
by Sajeet
Most of the universities provide scholarship which ranges from 10% to 50% of the tuition fees mostly based on academic grades. There are universities which provide 100℅ scholarship.However it will be very limited in number and competitive.
can i travel along with my son to Australia after his study visa to accompany her?
by nithya
Yes, you can apply on a tourist or visitor visa, which can allow you to stay in Australia for 3 to 6 months

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list