Lokasi: UK Pre-University Programmes
Why Choose Navitas?
Navitas is a leading global education provider in pre-university programs. In the UK, Navitas has partnered with several leading universities to provide pathway courses to those universities. Each year thousands of students worldwide trust Navitas to help them succeed in their education.
- BCUIC — Birmingham City University
- CRIC — Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
- EIC — Edinburgh Napier University
- HIC — University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
- ICP — University of Portsmouth
- ICRGU — Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- ICWS — Swansea University
- LIBT — Brunel University, London
- PUIC — Plymouth University
Navitas has over 15 years of experience in providing superior educational programs.
- Navitas works in partnership with some of the most dynamic universities in the UK.
- Many of the tutors at Navitas colleges also teach at the partner universities, ensuring that Navitas students receive the same high level teaching as other university students.
- Class sizes are kept small, ensuring that students have good access to academic staff.
- Students are also able to make use of the partner university’s learning facilities.
Navitas students have access to a variety of different types of accommodation; from exclusive halls of residence to private flats.
- At ICRGU at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, students have the opportunity to stay in university accommodation in the city centre which contains many on-site facilities.
- At EIC at Edinburgh Napier University in Edinburgh, students select their own accommodation since there is such a wide range of options to suit all needs and budgets to choose from.
- At CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, students have the option of staying in the university’s halls of residence or can choose local private accommodation.
- At HIC at Hertfordshire University in Hertfordshire, students have the option of both on and off campus accommodation.
- At LIBT at Brunel University in London students can choose either on-campus university accommodation or off-campus.
- At PUIC at Plymouth University in Plymouth students have the option of living in PUIC’s own halls of residence or private off-campus accommodation.
- At ICP at Portsmouth University in Portsmouth, ICP works with a number of local companies to provide high quality accommodation to its students.
- At ICWS at Swansea University in Swansea, students have the option of choosing to live in a private self-catered residence that is exclusive to ICWS students or can choose to live in private rented accommodation.
- At BCUIC at Birmingham City University, students have the option of choosing to live in private rented accommodation and BCUIC works with a number of local companies to provide high quality accommodation to its students.
Navitas specialises in providing university pathway courses that are specifically designed for international students.
- Navitas attracts students from all over the world.
- Navitas also has a global presence, providing university pathway courses, English language teaching and work place training in many different countries.
- There are over 83,000 Navitas students enrolled at over 100 colleges and campuses in 23 countries.
Student Satisfaction/Student Services
At all Navitas college students are provided with a wide array of support services.
- Students will be welcomed with an orientation programme and in many cases Navitas also provides an airport collection service.
- Navitas professionals are available to provide academic and personal advice and support to students when needed.
- Students are given assistance with a wide range of issues, such as finding accommodation and help for those with disabilities.
- Students can also take part in one of the many different social activities that are organised by Navitas for them.
Variety of Courses
Navitas offers a wide range of education services to suit students’ individual situation and their aspirations.
- Navitas institutions offer an extensive range of programs including foundation studies, undergraduate and postgraduate pathway programs.
- Navitas tailors its courses to meet its students’ specific needs, from fast-track academic studies to additional English language support.
- Navitas also has flexible entry dates meaning students can start their course when they choose.
- Students can choose from a diverse range of subjects.
Navitas has a presence throughout the United Kingdom. The UK has a long and proud tradition of higher education and this tradition continues to the present day. As whole, the UK is a diverse multicultural country that has much to offer all who choose it as their place to study.
Aberdeen: Located on the north east coast of the UK, Aberdeen is a thriving cosmopolitan (and Scotland’s third largest) city. Known as the energy capital of Europe and home to several large, industrial companies, Aberdeen is a thriving commercial centre. It also has much to offer students, from a lively nightlife scene to plentiful shopping opportunities. The city is also surrounded by beautiful Scottish countryside and is close to spectacular beaches. London is just one hour’s flight away too!
Birmingham: Birmingham is located in the centre of the West Midlands region of England. The city is at the centre of England and at the hub of its transport network, making it a great base from which to explore the UK and mainland Europe. London is only one and a half hours away by train. Birmingham Airport, just 30 minutes by taxi from the Bourneville campus, offers direct ﬂights to the USA, North Africa, Dubai, and European destinations with connections worldwide via Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Istanbul.
Edinburgh: Simply walking through Scotland’s capital, it is easy to see why so many people love it as a place to visit, work and study. Medieval buildings line the cobbled streets and the city is steeped in history, all whilst being watched over by the imposing castle. Edinburgh is the home to many Scottish institutions and as such is an important, thriving city. With the perfect blend between the old and the new, Edinburgh offers many opportunities to those who come to study there.
Cambridge: Internationally renowned as a centre of learning, Cambridge is a city that has truly had a global impact. There are any attractions within the city walls, such as the Botanical Gardens and punting along the river Cam. However, Cambridge does not focus only on learning. There are many other aspects to the city that make it a lively and interesting place to live and study.
Hertfordshire: Located on the northern edge of London, in the town of Hatfield- home to the University of Hertfordshire, students can experience all the benefits of living outside a city whilst keeping London and its associated sights and benefits within easy reach. Hatfield has its own shopping mall, a variety of restaurants and a wide array of amenities. For something a little different, wild deer can be found roaming through its parkland.
London: The UK’s capital and a truly global city, London is an exciting place to live and study. With world-leading cultural shows, international quality shopping and a heritage that stretches back centuries, London has something to offer to all who choose to come to this diverse and dynamic city.
Plymouth: Located in the southwest county of Devon, Plymouth has plenty to offer. From taking in a coffee, going for a night out or shopping in the Drake Circus, Plymouth caters to all tastes. However, if this is not enough there are excellent travel links to the rest of the UK and ferry services to France and Spain.
Portsmouth: Portsmouth has a proud maritime history and offers students a friendly and safe cosmopolitan environment. The Navitas campus can be found at the heart of the city. There are many beaches nearby and London is within easy reach. Portsmouth is also home to the famous Spinnaker Tower which provides excellent views of the city and beyond.
Swansea: Located on the south-western coast of Wales, Swansea is a thriving city set amongst stunning countryside, with both the Gower Peninsula and Brecon Beacons nearby. The campus is located on the waterfront and has spectacular views over Swansea Bay.