Situated in the heart of England, the University of Wolverhampton is located on four campuses across the West Midlands and Shropshire. The city campus is located in Wolverhampton city centre, with a second campus at Walsall, a third in Telford and a fourth campus at Burton-upon-Trent where many of the nursing students reside
학부: Applied Sciences, Education, Law, Social Sciences and Communications, Technology, Art and Design, Health and Wellbeing, Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure, University of Wolverhampton Business School
Why Choose the University of Wolverhampton?
Situated in the heart of England, the University of Wolverhampton is located on four campuses across the West Midlands and Shropshire. The city campus is located in Wolverhampton city centre, with a second campus at Walsall, a third in Telford and a fourth campus at Burton-upon-Trent where many of the nursing students reside.
The University is a place of knowledge, innovation and enterprise. We pride ourselves on these three tenets. They underpin the University’s strategies in learning and teaching, in research, and help them to engage with the business world. At The University of Wolverhampton, teaching is focused on employability and workplace skills.
- ‘Confidence‘ has been placed in the quality of teaching at the University by the most recent Quality Assurance Agency report in 2008.
- The University is committed to investing £39 million in academic developments over ten years.
- Teaching is supported by modern and comfortable learning facilities, which include 24-hour computer access areas and flexible study spaces for individual and group work or video conferencing.
From pioneering research into brain tumours to shopping habits in the 19th century, at the University of Wolverhampton, you’ll find a growing research community that fosters a spirit of enquiry and a thirst for discovery.
- All of the academic schools have areas of research strength, overseen by our established Research Institutes and Centres, many of which work closely with industry on large-scale projects.
- And in the last Research Assessment Exercise (RAE 2008), the University’s efforts in research were recognised with a £2 million investment - testament to dedicated, hard working staff, and a mark of the University’s constant drive for discovery and innovation.
The University has a community of over 2,500 international students from over 100 countries living and studying in Wolverhampton, a vibrant city in the centre of England.
- The University has a clear vision for their graduates and offer everything students need to succeed in a global economy.
- The University bring the power of technology to your learning. They invest in some of the most advanced resources in UK higher education, which means that students can expect the highest levels of support. Students are at the forefront of digital literacy and be able to meet challenges with innovation and confidence.
- Living in Wolverhampton, students will find a good choice of shops, art, sport and theatre to suit everyone's taste. Their central location makes it ideal to explore the rest of the UK, with London less than a two-hour train journey away.
- Potential graduates are preparing themselves for an exciting future, full of promise and reward.
Year on year the University’s student satisfaction rate is increasing, currently
- 89% of students say they can access IT facilities whenever they need to
- 84% are satisified with the learning resources available
- 78% of our students are satisfied with the quality of their course.
The University of Wolverhampton Business School is at the forefront of employability development. We support both our undergraduate and postgraduate students by offering employability initiatives and business engagement opportunities.
- The real-world relevance of what students study is confirmed by the fact that over 89% of the University’s graduates go on to a job or further study. And our students are award winners, winning awards like BAFTA and Business Leaders of Tomorrow.
- The University is dedicated to helping students develop practical skills that increase employability. Career development services work with academic staff to ensure these skills are incorporated into courses, forge links with local business and employers and offer advice, information and practical support to students on all campuses.
Variety of Courses
The University offers 380 undergraduate and postgraduate courses and attracts over 23,000 students who have made Wolverhampton their choice because of its innovative technology, staff expertise and employer-responsive courses. The University is renowned for its Nursing and Education courses. The University has 8 schools which include -
- Applied Sciences
- Law, Social Sciences and Communications
- Art and Design
- Health and Wellbeing
- Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure
- University of Wolverhampton Business School
A snapshot of 21st century city life, Wolverhampton boasts a vibrant mix of shopping, art, theatre, sport and nightlife. By day, the city is a lively and attractive centre for shopping, culture and commerce. By night, it's a haven for revellers with numerous clubs, pubs, theatres and concert venues. Sports fans can enjoy football at Molineux Stadium, home of Wolverhampton Wanderers, or spend a day at the races - horses, greyhounds and speedway.
For those who prefer a quieter time, why not visit the award winning art gallery or relax in one of the many restaurants, cafes and wine bars?
At the heart of the motorway and rail networks, Wolverhampton is in easy reach from anywhere in the UK and an excellent base for exploring the Midlands. Just 17 miles from Birmingham, Wolverhampton is the gateway between the historic Black Country and the beautiful countryside of Shropshire and Staffordshire.