Introducing IDP Virtual Counselling
IDP's unique offering connecting you to our counsellors virtually
A new free service is now available, connecting students to our friendly and highly skilled counsellors. You can now stay safe at home and enjoy the full suite of student placement services and support.
To begin, fill up our form and we'll get in touch with you to understand your study abroad goals and opportunities and how we can help you for free.
If you're in need of quick information on Covid-19 in Australia, UK and Ireland, please use the links below to contact a counsellor on standby during working hours.
How does it work?
- From this 30th April 2020 onwards IDP Virtual Counselling will be made available to you in Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang, Johor Bahru and East Malaysia.
10am - 5pm ( Monday to Friday)
10am - 1pm (Saturday)
Virtual Counselling will not be available on Malaysia Public Holidays, and the 1st Saturday of each month
IDP Virtual Counselling link: Kuala Lumpur. Connect Now
IDP Virtual Counselling link: Subang Jaya. Connect Now
IDP Virtual Counselling link: Penang. Connect Now
IDP Virtual Counselling link: Johor Bahru. Connect Now
IDP Virtual Counselling link: East Malaysia. Connect Now
- before joining the session on a computer, tablet or mobile devices you can download the Zoom app. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link
- basic requirements for your devices and browers are available here
- connect via the zoom link to register. Our friendly host will then lead you to a waiting room before your're assigned to a counsellor.
- speak to your counsellor and get all your questions answered
Start your Virtual Counselling now - it's Free