Covid-19 and Movement Control Order Advisory
At IDP Malaysia, the health and safety of all our staff, customers, and the communities in which we operate is our top priority. We support and cooperate with all local government agencies to put all necessary measures in place to ensure the continued well-being of all with whom we engage in the course of our activities.
Following the extension of the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) to 9th June 2020 that was issued by the Malaysian Government on 10th May 2020, we have decided to have our Paper-based and Computer-delivered IELTS tests available by stages. Please see below table on test date availabilities:
|Kuala Lumpur||13th June||16th May|
|Subang Jaya||16th May||13th May|
|Johor Bahru||16th May||18th May|
|Kota Kinabalu||13th June|
|IDP Venue||Maximum Number of Candidate in a test|
|KL 10th Floor||6||NA|
|Subang 1st Floor||6||8|
|Johor 2nd Floor||4||8|
Your health and safety are important to us. Therefore, during the CMCO extension period, we will continue to adhere to government's SOP guidelines including office premises hygiene checks, sanitisation, temperature checks and social distancing.
When visiting any of our IDP Malaysia offices (except offices in Red Zone which are closed), please adhere to the following precautionary measures:
1. IDP Offices:
- Starting 13th May, all IDP Offices (except offices in Red Zone) will only accept the following IELTS visitors in the office: To register for IELTS (Paper-based/ Computer-delivered) tests.
However, you are highly encouraged to make your registration and payment online and click on here
- To collect TRF or to make EOR Request
- Each visitor will have to fill the 'Visitor Health Declaration' form
- IDP Team will run a temperature check for all visitors. Any visitors with temperature above 38.0 degree Celcius will be politely asked to leave the premises
- Before entering to the premise, all visitors are requested to wear a face mask
2. IELTS Test Centres
- Each test taker is required to fill the 'IELTS Visitor Health Declaration' form before proceeding to the test
- IDP Team will run a temperature check for all visitors. Any visitors with temperature above 38.0 degree Celcius will be politely asked to leave the premise
- All test takers are required to wear a face mask and sanitise their hands at all times.
- Sanitisers will be made available at all IELTS test centres
- Number of test takers permitted as per Government guidelines (<8 per session Paper-based IELTS and <6 per session Computer-delivered IELTS)
- Social distancing rule of 1.8 meters (6 feet) between candidates will be maintained (Paper-based and Computer-delivered IELTS)
IDP-IELTS's SOP and Guidelines will change based on the Government's latest guidelines. For more information, kindly visit the official Government websites.
FREE Test Date Transfer
If you would like to apply for a FREE Test Date Transfer, kindly complete the form below with new test date and email us at one of the below email addresses.
If you would like to apply for a FULL refund, kindly complete the forms below and email us at one of the below email addresses.
- Due to Malaysian Bank regulations, fund transfer cannot be made to bank accounts registered in China. As such , a banker's cheque will be issued.
- In the event cashier's order/banker's cheque were to be couriered outside of Malaysia, IDP Malaysia will decuct the cost of the courier from the refund amount.
|Refund request received during MCO (18/04/20 to 04/05/20)||Refund will be made maximum 8 weeks from date of MCO ended, latest by 30/06/20|
|Refund request received after MCO (05/05/20 onwards)||Refund will be made maximum 8 weeks from submission date|
Subang Jaya / Kuala Lumpur : MY004.email@example.com
Penang / Ipoh : firstname.lastname@example.org
Johor Bahru / Melaka : email@example.com
Kuching : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kota Kinabalu : email@example.com
We are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to take relevant measures in line with the advice of local government agencies in the days ahead.
We wish everyone well and thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.