IDP IELTS Test Centre and Locations – Book Your Test Now!
IELTS Test Fee – RM 795
IDP is pleased to inform that the IELTS test fee is reduced to reflect the Ministry's announcement on GST charges effective 1/6/18. Therefore, the new test fee effective 1st June, 2018 will be RM795.
In order to realise your dream of studying abroad at your choicest academic institution or working abroad or settling in another country which has English as its mainstream or working language, you have to go for IELTS test booking and do the same.
Identify Goals: You need to recognise which module is for you, as under:
- IELTS Academic for academic purposes (graduate and postgraduate, etc), and for professional registration
- IELTS General Training for work related migration and for the immigration to an English-speaking country;
- If you are aiming for the UK, there is a UK government approved IELTS i.e. the IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills. IELTS for UKVI is a proof of English language proficiency for UK Visa and Immigration. On the other hand, IELTS Life Skills is used to support the application of one’s family members or settlement.
Once, you know your required module you can proceed further to register yourself for the said test. You just need to follow these below-mentioned steps for the registration:
- First of all, select a suitable IELTS test centre for you where you can find yourself at ease;
- Second, choose whether you want to register and pay online or opt for the off-line mode of application wherein you need to take print-out of the application form, fill it completely, and submit the same with requisite fee to your local test centre;
- Third, you will also need to provide a valid identity document to ascertain your identity, and you need to carry the same with yourself at the test centre on the day of the test;
- It’s done! You just need to wait for the acknowledgement of confirmation of the application which the centre will send you along with the date and time of your test.
Some Sane Tips regarding the Test
- Do go through all the rules and regulations regarding the IELTS test;
- Tell your centre of your special requirements viz., if you have some kind of listening difficulties or hearing difficulties or visual difficulties, then, you need to specify and intimate the same in advance so that you don’t have to struggle during your test;
- IELTS mandates that you ought to give three months prior notice to your test centre regarding your requirements: if you need a modified or specifically augmented format of the test like a large Print or Braille version.