Say hello to the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (known to Aussies as CommBank) is Australia’s largest bank. They’ve been helping Australian dreams come true since 1911 and support more people moving to Australia than any other bank.
They’re also the bank more Australian students choose, so they’ve got the experience to make sure your move is smooth sailing. They have branches and ATMs on many campuses – making life even easier for students.
With a variety of products and services, you can get your banking sorted in no time. Find helpful hints and tips about moving to and studying in Australia by visiting its Moving to Australia website commbank.com.au/idp
CommBank is excited to welcome you to the land down under.
Why Commonwealth Bank?
- Australia’s largest bank
- Join more than 5 million Australians who bank on the go with the CommBank app
- Bilingual staff in some branches and language-enabled ATMs
- An extensive branch and ATM network available across Australia – including on some campuses
- A range of special offers are available for students – ask the staff at any CommBank branch for more details (and make sure you take your student ID or letter of enrolment when you do)
- Tips and guidance about moving to and studying in Australia available on their website
Things you should know:
Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 is a company incorporated in Australia with limited liability and subject to Australian regulation.