Talk to us arrow

hipchat Call or Chat
text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Pack for Australia and we’ll help with your health insurance.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is compulsory for all international students in Australia. Since certain colleges may not offer any insurance policies, and you might have to arrange for a medical insurance on your own.

Don’t worry, we’re here to help make sure you’re protected with health cover that’s right for you. All you have to do is choose from a range of Government approved providers including:

  • Australian Health Management
  • BUPA Australia
  • Medibank Private
  • NIB

Stay protected with the right cover.

Your IDP counsellor will guide you through your application. We will explain the different features and pricing to help you choose a cover that suits you the best.

Protecting your health is easy with IDP.

Once you’ve chosen an OSHC provider, your IDP counsellor will help complete the paperwork and you’ll receive your visa verification certificate via email. It’s that simple!

For OSHC that’s right for you, speak to your IDP counsellor today.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list