- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services In Malaysia Provided By IDP Education
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Partner Institutions
- Step-by-step guide
- International Studies
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book your Test
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Life Skills
- IELTS Registration
- Prepare for IELTS
- View my Result
- Download Forms
- IELTS stories
- Become our Partner
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Canada offers a wide range of MBA programmes, depending on your academic qualification and timelines. The universities in Canada are known to sharpen the leadership, business management and planning skills of the student. Hence, the country is a preferred study destination of the students, who are willing to pursue MBA Courses.
To succeed in the modern corporate world, it is necessary that your degree is from a well-recognised institute. Canada hosts world’s 8 topmost universities to help you attain that with ease. The established economy of the country induces a significant reduction in the cost of education in the country, which makes it one of the most-educated countries of the world. It is found that 80% of the students, who complete MBA from Canada, prefer settling down in the same country.
Why study MBA in CANADA?
Universities in Canada have international-level curricula, to elicit a good sense of business in students. The unique teaching approach of teachers is an added advantage of studying in Canada. The major benefits of studying in Canada are:
- Increased work opportunities;
- Off-Campus and On-Campus work;
- Canada is the Business hub, requiring MBA professionals constantly;
- It’s one of the favourite countries of world-class recruiters;
- You’ll have the opportunity to settle down permanently;
- Pragmatic advice of educationists can help you grow;
High-end job options, simple and easy immigration laws, and stable economy of the country are some other attractive aspects of getting MBA Degree from Canada.
- The government offers medical insurance to students;
- The country offers Post-graduation Work Permit Programme, which allows you to work in the same country;
- You can attain citizenship under your study permit;
Wide Offering of Courses
The Canadian universities offer different types of MBA programmes, having diverse course durations, requirements and fees. You can choose any of those according to your interest, potential and budget. Commonly, Canadian Universities offer:
- Full-time MBA
- Joint MBA program
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA (For the people, having at least 5 to 8 years of experience in industry)
- Dual MBA
- Law MBA and JD
Course duration is generally 16 to 20 months for the full-time MBA programmes and up to 6 years for the part-time degrees. The qualification, duration, fee and subjects differ for MBA students from university to university.
In order to study in Canada, Insurance plan is a sort of compulsion that you must hold. Universities have their own insurance plans, it depends upon course duration. For example:
- University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP)
- Medical Services Plan (MSP)
Points to remember for Admission in MBA
- Keep a check on the last date of sending the application.
- Complete your admission-related documents (as per the university rule)
- To prove your English competency, you can apply for IELTS. It is essential to clear this exam to match the eligibility criteria of Canadian Universities.