Canada is a frequently-preferred destination for studying abroad. It has plenty of diplomas, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses. Realising the importance of quality education, Canada gives you a chance to study globally-acclaimed quality education at economical costs.
Most of the universities in Canada belong to the public sector, which results in high-quality and independent academic courses. Admission procedure is competitively easier and cheaper as compared to US and Australia, while being simpler. From the engineering to MBAs to arts, hundreds of master’s programs are available for you to pursue.
5 Top Post-Graduate courses in Canada
Canada is a hot shot for management courses and receives a considerable number of students, who want to study in MBA programmes. Amid world-class environment and highly qualified teachers, Canada blooms with MBA entries.
- Hospitality management: Being a high-class tourist destination, it thrives in the hospitality business. The universities and colleges of Canada prepare their students to work in cruise lines, travel companies, airlines hotels and wherever possible, by developing the required skills. In hospitality training, Canada is a strong counterpart of US.
- Health Science: 20000 students on an average, visits Canada to study Health science courses. Various colleges in Canada offer courses like Population Health, International Healthcare Initiatives, Radiation Therapy, Occupational Health and Safety, and so on. These courses provide students with a competitive edge. Canada provides you a diverse educating environment.
- Science and engineering: Science and engineering programme are more dealt with the latest technology and provide a competitive environment to the students across the globe. These universities or colleges are recognized by Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB), which works under Board of the Engineers Canada (EC).
- Information Technology: The ever-changing and developing IT sector needs constant innovative designing, which provides a favourable environment for the development of the industry as well as students. Canada provides excellent employment opportunities.
- Traditional heritage: The country is a centre of multiple languages institute, where English and French are at the top. Canada brags with tech know-how population, excellent health care, clean cities, low-crime rates and beautiful landscapes. Though it is not much populated, yet it has some excellent institutes that are most preferred for high-class education for master’s degree.
You can find numerous institutes of higher education, but only a few universities are best for master’s programs.
Prerequisites to Get the Admission
- Visa documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- IELTS certificate
- Reference Letters
- Written Application
- GMAT, GRE scores
Scholarships are offered to students, who have made high achievements in academics for which you can apply during admission procedure.
There is a variety of length of PG courses which depends upon universities. You can enrol yourselves in part-time, full-time courses, 1-year, 2-year including academics and research work.
More than 200k students have occupied seats in Canadian colleges for various PG programs. The country goes with multi-cultural, bi-lingual approach and provides high job security in multiple sectors including aerospace, agriculture, petroleum, forestry, backing.
- Canada is famous among native and international students for quality education at minimal prices.
- Best education systems are followed for Post-graduate courses in Canada, offering programmes related to all sectors.
- Local recruiters employ the international students, after completion of the courses.
- Working in high-tech will enable you to expend your roots deeper.
- Economical, secure and reliable courses.
Business, International Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Project Management, Information Systems, Engineering, Wireless Networking, Information Technology, Health Science, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Computer Science and much more.