- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Partner Institutions
- Step-by-step guide
- International Studies
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book your Test
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Registration
- Prepare for IELTS
- Download Forms
- IELTS Life Skills
- View my Result
- Become our Partner
- IELTS stories
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
New Zealand has been renowned for its enriched education system. Here, universities offer a wide array of courses, but engineering is preferred the most. The charges, of course, vary according to the subject and institutes. You can also avail scholarships, offered by New Zealand for international students, primarily by the host government, private funding sources, educational institutes or home government.
Available options for Engineering in New Zealand are:
- Computer system
Compulsion of Insurance
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students, to study in New Zealand. This insurance coverage can be availed from the indigenous country, or from the particular institute.
Why study engineering in New Zealand?
- High-quality education: Along with theory, you will learn practical skills in labs, or during the training period. These sessions allow you to build up your opinion as an individual. It arms you with better team management proficiency. Engineering colleges in New Zealand strengthen you on innovative and logical grounds, to ensure the future growth.
A conducive environment, with a considerable number of student-teacher ratio, real-time experience, and world-class facilities, will accelerate your thinking. Friendly, smart, knowledgeable leaders/ teachers will help you to form a close tie with your field.
- Inspiring lifestyle: New Zealand has a trendy lifestyle that you need to adhere, while living or studying there; you need to be passionate to stand by the cutting edge of competition.
You can also adapt their living standards for a change. Exploring an alien environment gives you variations in learning. New Zealand is known to be the second most peaceful nation, so it is safe enough to study here.
- Work while you study: To manage your financial needs in an alien country, you need a sufficient amount of money, or even more than adequate, to maintain your studying and living expenses.
You can manage to do any part-time job during the full-time program. Also, you will get enough full-time job opportunities to cash during the holidays. You may gain significant proficiency in English to work in top companies. These jobs will help you gain experience to improve your latent skills.
- Global acceptance: Australia is a global hub for students. It would give an edge to your career, by helping you to prepare for a diverse working atmosphere. It elevates your job chances and specifies that you’re skilled and well-educated, meeting their academic qualification benchmarks.
The progressive job market in New Zealand allows you to settle the career in the same country, due to lack of engineers.
Bachelor degree in Engineering is a four years programme, which can be pursued after Plus 2 or equivalent. It requires an IELTS Academic score, ranging from 6 to 6.5. Fees to pursue Engineering in New Zealand may vary as per institution/university.