- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- List of Universities in Australia
- Step-by-step guide
- International Studies
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Looking forward to study in UK? Your search stops here! Register with IDP Education and apply at leading UK universities.
IDP counsellor would assist you to find the right course and institution as per your choice and background. We understand that the application process can an overwhelming challenge and therefore our well trained and experienced UK counsellors can guide and support you through all steps starting from personalized counselling right till safe arrival on campus. Get answers to all your queries based on courses, scholarships, admissions, visa etc. Courses are available at postgraduate and undergraduate levels with unique specializations as per your course interest.
Find out about various courses including an MBA & other specialist Business courses in UK, Science & Engineering in UK, Computing & Information Technology in UK, Art & design & Media courses in UK, Medicine & Nursing courses in UK, Teaching courses in UK, Research courses in UK and much more.
UK University Classification
- Ancient universities- six universities founded between the 12th and 16th centuries. University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, University of Aberdeen, St. Andrews, etc
- The Red Brick University- six large civic universities chartered at the turn of the 20th century before world war I University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Leeds, University of Manchester, etc.
- Plate Glass University – the universities chartered in the 1960s University of Sussex, University of East Anglia, University of Strathclyde, University of Kent, etc
- New Universities – the post 1992 universities which were formed from polytechnic or colleges for higher education. Napier University, Anglia Ruskin University, Birmingham City University, University of Central Lancashire, etc.
- Russell Group universities – This group is committed to the highest levels of academic excellence in both teaching and research. There are 24 leading universities who are invited to join the Russell Group. University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, Durham University, University of Exeter, etc.