- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Partner Institutions
- Step-by-step guide
- International Studies
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book Your Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS stories
- IELTS for UKVI
- Get ready for IELTS
- Download Forms
- View my Result
- Become our Partner
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Study Group Interview Session
IDP Johor Bahru Tel : 07-3640080 IDP Kuala Lumpur Tel : 03-21623755 IDP Subang Jaya Tel : 03-56365548
|16 Mar 2016||2pm - 5pm||IDP Johor Bahru|
|18 Mar 2016||2pm - 5pm||IDP Kuala Lumpur|
|19 Mar 2016||10am - 1pm||IDP Subang Jaya|
Calling all TOP SPM Scorers - Get Ready for UK University starting this September!
Join the unique fast-track International Foundation Year at the University of Sheffield International College!
- The international Foundation Year is an intensive programme designed specifically to provide you with a path to an undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield
- The two-term programme will be starting in April 2016 and upon successful completion you will have a wide range of degree options at University of Sheffield for the September 2016 intake.
- The Foundation Year includes English language tuition, study skills and an introduction to your degree programme. You will study code modules common to each route, plus subject-specific modules which have been designed to focus on academic areas most useful to your chosen degree.
- You can choose from two foundation routes:
a. Business, Law and Social Sciences foundation will prepare you for an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Social Sciences, including the Management School of the School of Law.
b. Science and Engineering foundation will prepare you for an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering or Faculty of Science.