- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services In Malaysia Provided By IDP Education
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Partner Institutions
- Step-by-step guide
- International Studies
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book your Test
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Life Skills
- IELTS Registration
- Prepare for IELTS
- View my Result
- Download Forms
- IELTS stories
- Become our Partner
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
IDP Australia Education Exhibition October 2017
To learn more, come and meet with Australia university representatives and faculty members at our exhibition located at seven (7) cities in Johor Bahru, Penang, Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching from the 10th till the 18th October 2017.
With 25 years as one of Malaysia’s leading Student Placement service provider, IDP EDUCATION Malaysia has been helping students to find the right fit for their dreams of higher education. Our dedicated counsellors are able to guide the students with their Australia universities applications from diplomas to degree transfer options. If the students have completed A-Level, Australian and Canadian matriculation, United Examination Certificate (UEC) or any other pre- university programme, but have not decided or submitted an application yet, they can do now at any of IDP Education Malaysia six (6) offices.
Why IDP Education?
- IDP Education Ltd - Australian Stock Exchange listed company
- Co-owned by 38 Australian universities
- Co-owner of IELTS
- Global network of over 100 offices in more than 32 countries
- Over 400,000 students placed worldwide
- IDP Education Malaysia – over 25 years as one of the leading Student Placement service provider.
- Offers specialised FREE counselling service
- Trained and dedicated Australia counsellors available to assist students through entire applications processes.
- Scholarships and applications fee waiver (T&C Apply)
Get Expert Guidance on:
- Course and University selection
- Scholarships and Application Fee Waiver
- Application Submission
- Offer Acceptance & Tuition fee payment
- Bank Loan and Visa information
- Pre-departure orientation