- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services In Malaysia Provided By IDP Education
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Partner Institutions
- Step-by-step guide
- International Studies
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book your Test
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Life Skills
- IELTS Registration
- Prepare for IELTS
- View my Result
- Download Forms
- IELTS stories
- Become our Partner
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
IDP Australia Education Exhibition October 2016
For students wanting to expand their horizons in Australia, the January/February 2017 Intake is NOW OPEN. Discover the many benefits in furthering your studies in the land “Down Under”. To learn more, come and meet with prominent Australia university representatives and faculty members at our exhibition located in 6 cities, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching from 11th till 18th October 2016.
Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees that are accessible to international students. Students are able to select their courses of choice to complement their career path. At IDP Education, we are able to deliver these services that allow students to have a smooth transition.
With 25 years as Malaysia’s leading Student Placement service provider, IDP EDUCATION Malaysia has been helping students to find the right fit for their dream of a higher education. We can guide you with your Australia university applications for diploma to degree transfer options. If you have completed A-levels, Australian and Canadian matriculations, Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) or any other pre-university programme, but have not decided or submitted an application yet, you can do now at IDP Education Malaysia.
Why IDP Education?
- We offer personalised FREE counselling services
- 50% owned by 38 Australia Universities
- Co-owner of IELTS
- Scholarships & Application fee waiver (T&C apply)
- More than 80 offices in 30 countries
- One student placed every 20 minutes across the globe
- Trained and dedicated UK counsellors available to assist students through applications processes.
Get Expert Guidance on:
- Course and University selection
- Scholarships and Application Fee Waiver
- Application Submission
- Offer Acceptance & Tuition fee payment
- Bank Loan and Visa information
- Pre-departure orientation