#MoreThanStudy – Instagram Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this Competition is IDP Education Ltd (the “Promoter”) of 6th Floor, West Block, Wisma Golden Eagle Realty, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Malaysia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entries must not:
- Contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of, or contrary to, all applicable national, state, or local, laws and regulations.
- Contain any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity or that violates a third party's publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
5. Entrants may have multiple entries, entering as many times as they want.
6. Entry into the Competition is free.
7. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred in entering the Competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether they win the Competition or not.
8. The Competition opens at 9am on Friday 08/03/2019 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 20/03/2019, ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
9. To enter the Competition, you must 1) post a photo or share a Tik Tok video on Instagram, 2) use #MoreThanStudy in the caption and 3) tag @idpmalaysia. Your photo should showcase what #MoreThanStudy means to you - from experiencing a new culture to making friends and beyond.
10. The entrant whose image is judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win the major prize ("Prize Winner").
11. This Promotion is a game of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
12. One Prize Winner will be awarded an H&M voucher worth RM300.
13. The prize is to be claimed at an IDP Malaysia office in Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu or Kuching, dependent on where the Prize Winner is based. Identification documentation, such as NRIC, is required to be presented at the time of collection of the prize.
14. No component of the prize can be exchanged or transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
15. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
16. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered. The names of the Prize Winner will be announced on the IDP Education Malaysia’s Instagram and Facebook account by 5pm (Malaysia time) on Thursday 28/03/2019. Please allow at least 14 days from the date of notification for the hand-over of the prize.
17. If a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for three (3) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the judge’s decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the Prize Winner for these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur during the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property because of any person entering the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook and all entrants in the promotion release Instagram, of any responsibility in relation to this promotion.