Established in 1908, Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public university
Melbourne, Australia and Kuching, Malaysia
Swinburne has three faculties:
• Faculty of Business and Law
• Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
• Faculty of Health, Arts and Design
Swinburne University of Technology is a world-class, multidisciplinary institution leading the way in science, technology, business, design and innovation.
Swinburne is ranked in the Top 100 young universities in the world (Times Higher Education, 2016), top 75 in Civil Engineering (ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects, 2016), number 32 in Art & Design (QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2016) and in the Top 200 for Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings, 2016).
Did you know?The five reasons you should choose Swinburne:
1. A world-ranked university
2. Support services for international students
3. Quality teaching
4. Prepares you for a career
5. Located in one of Melbourne’s most attractive inner suburbs, only 10 minutes from the city centre.
Main IntakesSemester 1: February
Semester 2: July
Areas Of Study
• Art and Social Sciences
• Business and Management
• English Language
• Film and Television
• Games and Animation
• Information and Communication Technologies
• Media and Communications
Swinburne has campuses across Melbourne and a campus in Malaysia. Our campuses are close to public transport. They provide specialised facilities and unique learning environments to support you in your studies.