IELTS test fees: 1,155 SR
The IELTS test fees include the VAT (+5%) tax.
1- IELTS test online booking
How IELTS test online booking works?
- Click “Book now” button and create your account on our online booking website.*
- Choose the IELTS test date and location
- Book your IELTS seat online.
*Check out how to book your IELTS test online with this step-by-step video guide.
2- Booking your IELTS test at the test centre:
If you want to register and pay in cash, please visit our office and bring the following:
- Saudi: Original and valid passport or national ID
- Non Saudi: Original Iqama and passport copy.
- Please note that If you register with your passport then on the test day you have to bring the original passport & If you register with your Saudi National ID or Iqama then you have to bring the original one.
- For Expatriates: If you register with your passport & your company holds the passport then please make sure that you will be able to bring the original passport on the test day.
- No refunds will be given if the candidate doesn’t bring the original identification document that was used for the online registration.
- IELTS test fees (SR 1155 payable in cash only)
Test Day locations:
The office where you register for the test is not the venue we use on test day. You will be given directions for our test venues once you have registered. Please contact us at +966920001709 or email us at email@example.com for test venue information.
- Please be present at 8 AM in the test day for check in procedures.
- IF IELTS test result shows on Friday, you can pick your IELTS TRF on the first working day after the result release.