- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Are you an ambitious student with big dreams for the future?
Bring your dreams to life with IDP IELTS Awards!
As a leading student placement provider and a proud co-owner of IELTS, IDP Education is constantly driven by the objective of helping students build a better future for themselves. That is why IDP is offering the IDP IELTS Awards for the first time in the Middle East.
The awards worth a total of $10,000
The main objective of the IDP IELTS Awards is to support high calibre individuals who are highly motivated to develop their careers and can demonstrate that they have the potential to contribute to their societies along with their studies.
Who can apply?
All students who reside within the UAE and who are commencing their studies fulltime in August 2017 or the 2018 academic year locally or abroad, are welcome to participate in the contest. To be eligible to apply for the IELTS Award you must:
1- Sit for an IELTS Academic test at an IDP IELTS official test center in the United Arab Emirates between 10 February 2017 and 31 May 2017.
2- Achieve a minimum score of 5.0 in overall band score.
3- Enroll in a full-time program of study at one of the levels below in August 2017 or the 2018 academic year, whether in the UAE or abroad, provided that the institution accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements:
- undergraduate or postgraduate program at a university or other institution of higher education abroad
- course of study at a college or other provider of post-secondary education or vocational training
4- Provide a Confirmation of Enrollment Letter from the university, college or institution
How to apply?
- Download and fill in the Application Form.
- Create a short video clip of no longer than 2 minutes. Tell us about yourself, your dreams and how you are planning to achieve them, and how this award will help you reach your goals. The video should be scripted and narrated by yourself in English and it must be creative, original and display your communication skills. Upload your video to Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Email the completed application form, a copy of your IELTS Test Report Form, Confirmation of Enrollment Letter and the link to download your video to IDP IELTS Awards email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must use the following as your email subject: IDP IELTS Awards 2017/18 – (Your Full Name)
All submissions must be made before 25 June 2017. Late application will not be considered.
If you haven’t received your Confirmation of Enrollment Letter from the institution, you can still apply, provided that you send us the Letter once you receive it.
Candidates who have been admitted to universities through IDP student placement services are entitled to an additional $500 if they are nominated for first, second or third awards.