- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
The new IELTS preparation tool enables IELTS candidates to practice their speaking skills for the test through a teleconference interview with an English language expert. The 20-minute interview is designed to cover topics similar to those in the IELTS Speaking test, with the same level of difficulty, timing and format.
Limited Offer Celebrating the New Launch*
In celebration of launching the IELTS Speaking Assist, IDP offers IELTS candidates the opportunity to try one of the IELTS Assist tools (Reading, Writing, or Speaking) for free. To be eligible for the offer, the candidates should:
- Book their IELTS test with an IDP test centre
- Send the test centre confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating in the email the preferred IELTS Assist tool which they would like to practice for free.
The candidate will then receive a free code to access the preferred tool.
*The offer is limited and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Providing expert’s support for IELTS Candidates
Offering expert’s help for Reading, Writing and Speaking components, the IDP IELTS Assist tools enable the candidates to:
- Try tasks similar to those in the IELTS test
- Connect with IELTS experts who will review the candidate’s answers
- Improve their reading, writing and speaking skills through getting a personalized report based on the candidate’s answers