- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
The Australian Catholic University is offering ten Master of Finance scholarships to international students commencing in February 2017.
Valued at $4000 each, these merit-based scholarships are awarded in celebration of the commencement of the Master of Finance degree at the ACU.
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is one of the fastest growing universities in Australia, with excellent new facilities, award-winning buildings and renowned academics. The university is also known for its supportive and nurturing learning environment.
Master of Finance Scholarship details
- Ten scholarships valued at $4,000 each are available, paid in two equal installments
- The Master of Finance scholarships are open to applicants commencing in February 2017
- Criteria will be based on academic merit based on prior undergraduate degree results
Eligibility criteria for the Master of Finance Scholarship
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are an international student
- Commence the Master of Finance in February 2017
- Have been issued a full offer for admission by 20th December 2016
How to Apply for the Master of Finance Scholarship
There is no separate application process for the Master of Finance scholarship and all applicants who are holding a full offer of admission on 20th December 2016 will be considered. No additional documentation is required. Successful applicants for the scholarship will be informed in due course.
Apply to study at the Australian Catholic University with IDP*. Contact your local IDP office to get the professional help of IDP Education counselors in your city.
*Please write the name of the scholarship in the (Question/comments for IDP) field in the Enquiry form.