- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
The University of Canberra (UC) is offering merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to UC Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) 344JA for semester 2 2016 and 2017.
The University of Canberra is one of the leading Australian universities. UC has one of the highest employment rates for graduates in Australia. They specialise in professional education and applied research, and offer degrees that focus on skills for the real world.
Value of the UC Engineering Scholarships
$20,000 for the four years of study (8 semesters from commencement)
Eligibility criteria for the UC Engineering Scholarships
- Be an international student applying for a UC Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours).
- Current UCC and UC students and those from UC articulation partner institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Have an ATAR equivalent rank of 80 from their previous qualifications.
- All applicants must provide an IELTS or other acceptable form of English testing, at a minimum level of 5.5 (overall score in the academic version of the test). Preference will be given to applicants who meet direct entry requirements to the degree.
- Students must study a full time load over 8 semesters.
- Bruce campus only.
How to apply for the UC Engineering Scholarships?
No application is required for the scholarship. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be awarded the scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis, as the number is limited. Selected applicants will receive a separate letter of offer for the scholarship. Applicants must accept the scholarship at the same time as accepting their offer to the University.
Apply to study at the University of Canberra with IDP*. Contact your local IDP office to get the professional help of IDP Education counselors in your city
*Please write “University of Canberra Engineering Scholarships for International Students” in the (Question/comments for IDP) field in the Enquiry form.