- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
UTS INSEARCH, the pathway provider to the University of Technology Sydney, is now offering scholarships for the MENA region worth A$ 3000 plus the chance for the student to get into the leadership programme.
The scholarship packages A$3,000 tuition fee waiver together with the value of the Leadership program which is equivalent to A$2,000. Therefore, the total value of this scholarship is A$5,000.
Students that enrol after May 15th in an academic program commencing in semester 2 or 3, 2017 and meet the admissions criteria will be offered a scholarship of $3,000 towards their first semester tuition fee and a guaranteed entry to the leadership program.
The scholarship is open to sponsor as well as self-funded students.
UTS Insearch Leadership Program
The leadership program offers international students the opportunity to have a work experience placement at the very beginning of their university studies.
This program creates a greater understanding of the Australian workplace amongst Leadership Program students, teaching how to succeed in an Australian work environment through group workshops.
Leadership program consists of 3 core elements
- Workshop: Leadership Program students participate in a number of group activities, training and workshops to help fully immerse themselves in another culture and work life
- Fun Group Activity: Students who successfully complete the workshop component go on to group activity, such as climbing the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge - a memorable experience that develops communication and team work skills.
- Work Experience: A key part of the program is the opportunity to undertake work experience. During this component, students are placed in a Sydney-based company for half a day each week for a period of six weeks.
Contact IDP Education counsellors in your city to apply to study at UTS INSEARCH.