In order to study abroad in Canada you'll need to obtain a student visa which is often referred to as Canadian study permit.
in 6 steps IDP Education will guide you through the process of applying for Canadian study permit to study abroad.Step 1: Visa advice
Your IDP Education counselor will check all the documents you collate in support of your application for Canadian study permit.
The general sets of documents you will require for your Canadian study permit application:
- Passport-size photographs
- Unconditional letter of acceptance
- Fees receipt (recommended)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Any relevant correspondence with the institution
- Financial documents
- Academic documents
- Test scores
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- Medical report (if already undertaken).
*Your IDP Education counselor will assist you to complete the study permit application forms.Step 3: Check provincial guidelines