Aspire2 International is a New Zealand-based consortium of 5 education providers consisting of National Technology Institute (NTI), Concordia Institute for Business (CIB), National Institute of Education (NIE), Queens Academic Group (QAG) and Institute of Applied Learning (IAL), all New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) approved and accredited tertiary institutes. Our institutes prepare students for careers in cookery, counselling, computing, hospitality, business and workplace training. Concordia English Academy (CEA) offers a wide selection of English courses, including general, business, academic, IELTS and TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages).
الحرم الجامعي الرئيسي:
Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch
التجهيزات: Computing, Business, Hospitality, Cookery, Engineering, Workplace Education, English Language, Accounting, Health Service Management, Information Technology
Aspire2 International is a New Zealand-based consortium of 5 education providers consisting of National Technology Institute (NTI), Concordia Institute for Business (CIB), National Institute of Education (NIE), Queens Academic Group (QAG) and Institute of Applied Learning (IAL), all New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) approved and accredited tertiary institutes. Our institutes prepare students for careers in cookery, counselling, computing, hospitality, business and workplace training. Concordia English Academy (CEA) offers a wide selection of English courses, including general, business, academic, IELTS and TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages). The programmes delivered are industry-relevant, and provide students with excellent job prospects.
Location:The main Aspire2 International campus is in the Auckland CBD, and we also have the campus in Tauranga, Christchurch and Wellington. Each campus is located in the city centre, a short walking distance to accommodation, cafes, food courts, cinemas, shops, bus and train stations.
Auckland is New Zealand’s biggest city and has been rated as the best city in the Asia-Pacific region and the 3rd best city in the world for quality of living (Mercer Consulting, 2012).
Aspire2 International Auckland campus is located in the heart of the city in the Central Business District. The facilities include high-quality classrooms and lecture theatres, and well-equipped and comfortable kitchens and lounge areas for students and staff. A2I has its cafe and a pleasant courtyard with seating and plants. City cafes, restaurants, entertainment venues, and transport facilities are close to campus. Favourite downtown spots include Wynyard Quarter, the Viaduct Harbour and the Britomart precinct.
Christchurch is the second largest city in the NZ and the major city in the South Island. Also, it is the major business centre in New Zealand with the excellent transportation system and uncongested roads. It is known as Garden city for its many public parks.
Aspire2 Christchurch campus is located in the heart of Christchurch City Centre, minutes from the Central City Bus Exchange and the Central Library. Facilities include high-quality classrooms and well-equipped and comfortable lounge areas for students and staff. The campus has a cafe accessible to all the students from Monday to Friday. Other cafes, restaurants, entertainment venues, and transport facilities are close to campus.
Tauranga, located in the Bay of Plenty, is one of New Zealand's most popular cities to live and holiday. Tauranga is a thriving city with a vibrant economy and job opportunities based around its hospitality and tourism industries.
Our Tauranga Campus is located in the city centre, surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops, and bus services. It is also just a 15-minute drive from one of New Zealand's most popular beach resorts, Mount Maunganui. Downtown Tauranga has several historically significant areas to view during a scenic walk around the area. The Strand waterfront area has undergone a major redevelopment in the past few years and is home to some cafés, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs, as well as a
Wellington is the capital of New Zealand and is located in the heart of New Zealand. It has the highest incomes, best-educated workforce and lowest employment in the country. Wellington is full of life and has music festivals, concerts Rugby events, Art festivals, etc.
Our campus is located in the city centre, surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops, and bus services
- Free wi-fi on campus
- Computer/IT helpdesk
- Job search assistance
- Library and study areas
- Student cafes (not for profit)
- Student lounges and kitchens
- Student counselling
- Soft skills classes (e.g. English Skills, CV writing, job interview practice)
- School trips and weekly activities and functions
- Two weeks free accommodation
- Free sim card
- Free pick up from airport on arrival in NZ
- Banking support
- IRD application support
- Immigration consultancy
- Opportunity to join scholars’ club
- Volunteer programmes
- Sports teams
- Internship applications (NZIC/Arms/Auckland Chamber of Commerce
- Two day orientation-morning tea and lunch provided
- Computer labs
- Police seminars on driving and safety
Academic Life: Our institutes prepare students for careers in computing, hospitality, business, Engineering, Culinary Arts and workplace training. Concordia English Academy (CEA) and Foundation English (FEL) offers a wide selection of English courses, including general, business, academic, IELTS and TESOL.
- As well as providing academic excellence, Aspire2 International strives to provide a holistic learning experience for students, to enable them to be ethical professionals.
- Aspire2 Internationals’ diploma students complete a Professional Skills Development programme as an integral part of their diploma course, which ensures that students understand the New Zealand way of life, develop greater awareness of self and are equipped with ethical values, professionalism and employability skills.
- Aspire2 International offers a student-focused environment and provides many benefits like a free laptop computer for their studies, job-search skills training and job-search assistance. All diploma students receive free laptops pre-loaded with the latest Microsoft packages. Our campuses are wi-fi enabled, and on-line learning is facilitated by the use of Moodle, an e-learning portal. These initiatives ensure our students have the competitive edge in today’s information age.
Aspire2 International has articulation agreements with the following institutions:International Institutions
- Le Cordon Bleu (Australia)
- Queensland University of Technology (Australia)
- The University of Northampton (UK)
- Asia University (Malaysia)
- HTMi Switzerland
- Royal Roads University
- University of Vancouver Islands
NZ based Institutions
- University of Auckland
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Unitec Institute of Technology
تجهيزات الحرم الجامعي
Students at Aspire2 International are exposed to the latest learning resources and have access to technology and self-study opportunities that maximise learning experiences whether studying English language or any of our Diploma programmes.
Regular activities and excursions help our students discover the attractions of the city and organised events help students meet and make friends with other students and tutors from different backgrounds. At Aspire2 International students are encouraged to participate in these activities as a means to understand that the study experience is a combination of academic quality and personal growth.
Students who study at any of Aspire2 International group of schools can be assured of receiving the highest quality of educational experience possible. Aspire2 International schools have been evaluated by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority, and our schools are recognised as ‘category one' providers for hospitality, business, computing, engineering, culinary arts and English programmes.