Unitec is New Zealand’s largest Institute of Technology, with more than 20,000 students studying over 150 work-oriented programmes. We offer leading employment-focused education at our three campuses in Mt. Albert, Waitakere and Albany. Unitec offers degree programs in arts, business, and technical subjects at the bachelors, masters and doctoral level. Applied technology (Trade) training is offered at certificate, diploma and degree level. Unitec is a member of the International Association of Universities.
الحرم الجامعي الرئيسي:
Mt Albert, Auckland
Mt Albert, Auckland; Henderson, Waitakere; Albany, North Shore, Auckland
التجهيزات: Courses: Accounting and Finance, Animal Wealth, Management and Welfare, Business Studies, Applied technology and Trades, Architecture, Biodiversity and Conservation, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Community and Social Practice, Communication studies, Computing, Construction and Engineering, Design and Visual Arts, Education, Foundation Studies, Health, Language studies, Management and Marketing, Nursing, Performing Arts and Screen Arts, Sports
Unitec is the largest trade training provider in New Zealand and also provides the only New Zealand-based program that enables graduates to register with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand, and to enter practice as an osteopath.
The Institute is also one of the largest nursing training providers in New Zealand. Unitec has strong links with industry and 85% of undergraduate degrees have elements of industry based learning. For example the Introduction to Policing course is delivered in partnership with the New Zealand Police.
تجهيزات الحرم الجامعي
Unitec’s Mt Albert campus is the main campus and it offers a wide range of programs to over 14,000 students. It’s also home to the beautiful Te Noho Kotahitanga Marae, New Zealand’s first ever IBM Delivery Centre, and a vibrant student hub.
The Waitakere campus is located at the heart of Henderson and provides a modern and flexible learning environment to over 2900 students. The programs range from community development and nursing to music and computing. Our Northern campus in Albany offers practical programs to meet the demand for skilled workers in the growing areas of trades, business, interior design and IT. The campus provides a supportive environment where students learn through hands-on training.
Unitec’s aim is to have students and staff feel connected, included and supported. It is committed to providing a place that celebrates diversity and is free from any form of discrimination or bullying.
The place where Unitec is located is Environmentally sustainable. Unitec took home the gold at the Australasian Green Gowns Award held in September 2013.
From study advice to interview preparation, the r team of knowledgeable career consultants can help you get where you want to be.
All Unitec students have access to a range of modern computers. Students at the Mt Albert campus use the Student Computer Centre in The Hub. At Waitakere campus students use the computing facilities in the Waitakere Learning Commons. The Northern campus has computers and printers to use in the Learning Commons area.
There are lots of facilities on campus to make student life a little easier such as:
- Banking: Banks are short walk away from all campuses.
- Bookshop: Full range of curriculum books, general literature and course materials at discounted prices
- Pharmacy: Unitec students and staff receive a 15% discount on over-the-counter pharmacy products and medical prescriptions
- Child care: There are three childcare centres on Mt Albert campus where children will be looked after in a caring and stimulating environment.
- Food and Drink: Choose from a wide range of food at all three campuses, from sandwiches and curries to pizzas and salads. And of course, great coffee too.
- Security: Unitec strives to make all r campuses as safe and secure as possible for students, staff and visitors.
- Phone and Mail
- VET: The clinic offers a 20% discount on consultations and de-sexing and a 10% discount on most other services for Unitec staff and students. It is also open to the public.