- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Explore University Programmes in Business, Management and Economics with IDP Cairo
31 Omar Bekir St. off Othman Bin Affan St., 7th floor Office# 601, Heliopolis - Nozha, Cairo
Join our First Step to Becoming a CEO - Explore University Programmes in Business, Management and Economics!
If you want to study Business management and Economics in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, don't miss the orientation day at IDP Education in Cairo!
A degree in a business related discipline is one of the most sought after degrees around the world as well as in the Middle East from both students and companies alike. Within this broad field, students can choose from a range of specific subject areas such as Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Marketing, Human Resources, Management and MIS, among others. There are also programmes across different levels, including Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and shorter Certificate and Diploma courses.
USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
This session will help you get a clearer picture about:
• Differences in degrees across study destinations including USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
• Career opportunities after specific business degrees.
• Postgraduate programmes and the differences between MSc’s and MBA’s.
• Doctoral Programmes – PhD vs DBA.
• How to evaluate business schools – rankings, accreditations, ties to company.
For more information, contact IDP IELTS Cairo