- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Meet QMUL School of Economics and Finance at IDP Abu Dhabi
IDP Education Pty Ltd. 1802 Union National Bank Building Airport Road (Corniche Side) P.O.Box 32919 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Study Economics, Finance and Banking at one of the World's Top Universities!
Join the free seminar of the School of Economics & Finance at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) at IDP Abu Dhabi. Meet Yioryos Makedonis, Senior Lecturer at QMUL School of Economics & Finance to learn about the various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Economics, Finance and Banking at the University.
The free session will be held on 15 September, 2:30 – 4:30 pm at IDP Abu Dhabi office.
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
• Get real time advice on admission and costs
• Get personal experience of the University and destination
• Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
About Queen Mary University of London
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the top universities in the world and ranks in the top 1% globally and in the top 40 in the UK.
- QMUL is also a member of the prestigious Russell Group which comprises the top 24 research universities in the UK.
- Queen Mary University of London ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2014).
- Queen Mary University of London also ranked in the top 20 in the UK for Economics by both the Complete University Guide and The Guardian.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.