- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Medicine at UCLAN: Free Info Session at IDP Dubai
IDP Education Pty Ltd. Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1, P.O.Box 50085, Dubai. UAE
Thinking about studying for a Medicine Degree in the UK?
Learn about this first of a kind MBBS programme for High Achieving International Students at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN).
When and Where?
The free session will be held on 5 October, 4:00 – 5:30 PM at IDP Dubai office. Register to book your free seat!
Who are the hosts?
Dr. Gerry Browne from the School of Medicine and Dentistry and Ms. Joanne Allan from the International Office at UCLAN will deliver this presentation, which will cover the following:
1) What does UCLAN look for in its MBBS applicants?
2) Detailed information on the entry requirements
3) Tips on the personal statement
4) Information about the course modules
5) Application interviews
6) The importance of part time or volunteer work experience
7) Foundation programme for students who don't have the required grades or relevant high school qualification.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- A Levels - AAB
- IB - 36
- CBSE/ISC - 85%
- American Diploma - 3.5 GPA + SAT + 3 AP's with minimum 5
- Thanawiya - Completion with very good grades maybe considered for foundation
Subjects Required (Chemistry, Mathematics, one other science). These may differ slightly depending on your high school system.
Course Fees: GBP 36,500 per year (subject to annual increases along the lines of UK inflation)
For more information, contact IDP Education office.