- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
University of Missouri-St. Louis: Free Session at IDP Oman
IDP Education Pty Ltd. Nizwa House, Behind Al-Madina Plaza, Muscat Sultanate of Oman
Want to study in the USA? Join the free information session held by the University of Missouri – St. Louis at IDP Oman.
Meet Sean Ragan, International Admissions Recruiter the University of Missouri-St. Louis, who will provide you with extensive information about the University’s programs, degrees and admission conditions.
Register now to join us on 27 October, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM at IDP Oman office.
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
• Get real time advice on admission and costs
• Get personal experience of the University and destination
• Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
About University of Missouri-St. Louis
• The University of Missouri - St. Louis (UMSL) is a public metropolitan research university located in Missouri’s most populous and economically important region. UMSL is the largest university in the St. Louis area, and the third largest in Missouri.
• UMSL offers 54 bachelor’s degree programs, 37 master’s degree programs, 15 doctoral degree programs, 24 graduate certificate programs, two education specialist programs, and the only professional optometry degree in Missouri. Classes are taught by outstanding faculty, and many programs are highly ranked nationally.
• The Undergraduate International Business program has ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report for the last 12 consecutive years.
• UMSL has been named one of "America's Best Colleges" by Forbes Magazine.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.