- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 02:30 PM
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 04:30 PM
IDP Education Pty Ltd. Office No.104,Century Plaza Building,Jumeirah 1, P.O.Box 50085, Dubai. UAE Phone: +971 4 344 6814
Get your degree at a top UK university!
Join the free seminar of the University of Nottingham, one of the top UK universities, at IDP Dubai. Talk with Nottingham’s representative, Mr Luke Atkins, to find out information about the University's courses, programmes, degrees and admission conditions.
When & where?
The free seminar will be held on 18 November, 2:30 – 4:30 pm at IDP Dubai office. Register now to book your free seat.
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Know about the University of Nottingham’s rankings and reputation
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counsellors
Why Study at the University of Nottingham?
- The University of Nottingham was ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide by the QS World University Rankings 2014/15.
- The University of Nottingham is also a member of the prestigious Russell Group. This is a group of 24 top, research intensive universities in the UK.
- Nottingham has award-winning campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia and hosts a global academic community in all three countries.
- Nottingham was recently voted the top university for job prospects in a survey of more than twenty thousand students studying in the UK.
- Nottingham is consistently among the most targeted universities by Britain’s leading graduate employers (The Graduate Market in 2013, 2014 and 2015, High Fliers Research) and a world top 40 choice for employers (QS World University Rankings by Employer Reputation 2014).