- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Join University of Guelph’s Free Seminar at IDP Cairo
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:00 PM
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 04:00 PM
Consider studying in Canada? Join the free session of University of Guelph at IDP Cairo.
Meet Mrs. Leanne Stillman from University of Guelph, who is going to provide you with extensive information about the University's courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
When & Where?
The free session will be held on 26 November, 1:00 – 4:00 pm at IDP Cairo. Register now to book your free seat!
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
• Get real time advice on admission and costs
• Get personal experience of the University and destination
• Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why study at University of Guelph?
- The University of Guelph is ranked as one of Canada's top comprehensive universities because of its commitment to student learning and innovative research.
- The University is consistently ranked highly for providing a comprehensive education that combines traditional academia with experiential learning and co-operative education outside the classroom. Research opportunities allow students to learn and work with faculty who are experts in their field.
- The University consists of seven colleges: the College of Arts, the College of Biological Science, the College of Business and Economics, the College of Physical and Engineering Science, the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, the Ontario Agricultural College and the Ontario Veterinary College. The University also has a regional campus in Ridgetown, Ont., and several research stations.