- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Meet Birmingham City University at IDP Muscat
IDP Education Pty Ltd. Nizwa House, Behind Al-Madina Plaza, Muscat Sultanate of Oman P.O. Box 768, P.C. 130 AI Athaibah. Oman Phone +968 24 696452 +968 24 696453
Learn about Birmingham University Courses & apply for the right course with IDP counsellors.
IDP Muscat organizes a free information session, hosted by Dr. Nan Ma, Director of International Recruitment & Development for the Faculty of Health, Life Sciences & Education at Birmingham City University (BCU). The session is designed to help students learn about the range of courses offered by BCU at Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels, in addition the required admission conditions.
The free seminar will be held on 6 December, 3:00 – 4:00 pm. Register now to join us!
Why should you come?
- Know about Birmingham City University rankings and reputation
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counsellors
Why Study at Birmingham City University?
- Birmingham City University (BCU) is a vibrant and multicultural university in the heart of a modern and diverse city, which has recently been named by Rough Guide as one of the 'top 10 cities in the world.
- BCU welcomes many international students every year – there are currently students from more than 80 countries among their student community.
- The Birmingham City University has a reputation for excellence, thanks to the superb links they forge with industry and the focus on practical, vocational learning.
For more information, contact IDP office.